Council of Nova Scotia University Presidents (CONSUP): Post-Secondary Education Solutions Strategy
The Council of Nova Scotia University Presidents (CONSUP) is undertaking initiatives to support a thriving and financially sustainable university sector in Nova Scotia. The Post-Secondary Education Solutions strategy is built on inter-related sector themes as agreed to by CONSUP (i.e., student experience, technology transformation, Canada’s education destination, administrative and shared services, infrastructure, and facility utilization). Through collaboration and respecting the universities’ missions, Post-Secondary Education Solutions initiatives will:
- Improve student learning and experience;
- Increase the Province’s competitiveness through its university sector;
- Modernize and improve efficiency in systems and processes;
- Improve data availability and analysis to support decision making; and
- Make demonstrable contributions to the Province’s economic and social growth and well-being.